To hide your earnings on Upwork, you will need to change your settings in the “Financials” section of your account. To do this:
- Log in to your Upwork account and click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Financials” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Earning Visibility” section.
- Select “Private” from the drop-down menu next to “Earning Visibility.”
- Click “Save Changes” to update your settings.
After updating your settings, your earnings will no longer be visible to other users on Upwork. Please note that changing your earning visibility will not affect any payments you have already received or your overall earnings on Upwork. It will only hide your earnings from other users on the platform.